Ensure your business is compliant, with the correct awards, legislation and regulations, with Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Payroll Audit (HR/IR/Payroll Audit) conducted by our specialist staff.
MTA qualified specialists assess your Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Payroll policies, procedures and practices then assist your business to rectify any issues and fill in any gaps. The MTA will provide you with the necessary documents, policies, systems and procedures to ensure best practice for your business.
After assessing the IR/HR/Payroll components of your business we will provide you with information and advice on:
- Modern awards and legislation
- Correct wages to be paid to employees
- Employment contracts and agreements
- Any other HR and IR issues you may have
The MTA specialist will then provide you with what you need to:
- Rectify any deficiencies in your obligations under the awards or legislation relevant to your business
- Remedy IR, HR and Payroll issues discussed on the day of the audit
- Ensure best practise for your business by updating or providing documents, policies, systems and procedures where necessary
These audits provide you with immediate feedback and practical information and resources of critical importance to your business
Cost: $360 Members | $600 Non-Members
To book an IR/HR/Payroll Audit for your workplace, please contact us at:
8291 2000 | email@example.com
For a printable flyer please click here.