Be proactive with your debt recovery. Understand your rights and learn how to simplify the debt recovery process.
Understand the key drivers for effective debt recovery to support your bottom line.
This course provides practical advice on:
- Keeping proper records
- Setting up documents
- Invoicing to ensure debts are enforceable
- Actions you can take such as exercising -
- LIEN – the right to keep possession of property belonging another person until a debt owed is discharged
- PPSR registration - registering security attached to an item until the debt is paid.
- Next steps for enforcement
- Court Claims
Maintaining a positive relationship with your customer through the debt recovery process is important. You may need to work with them again in the future. Poor word of mouth from negative customer experiences can be detrimental to your business. By applying the steps you learn, you can also develop the skills to help maintain your relationships with customers owing money.
$195 MTA members | $330 Non-members
9:00am - 12:00pm
See events calendar for upcoming interactive workshops
Theory and practical applications
On demand, or
No printing required. Register in three easy steps: