Lawsuits arising from workplace Christmas parties cost Australian Businesses more than $6,000,000.00 annually. Whether it is employees behaving badly, sexual harassment, injuries during or following the party or even public liability, the list of things that employers are liable for during a Christmas Party is frightening.
To help you avoid being caught out for Christmas, the MTA is holding a special training seminar which will address the following:
- How much of the party is considered ‘work’ and how much is just socialising?
- What issues do you need to consider when planning a Christmas Party?
- What are you liable for during and following a Christmas party?
- How can you minimise your risk and liability?
- What policies and procedures do you need to have in place?
- What do you do if something goes wrong?
This short-course will be presented by an industrial relations lawyer who will discuss specific cases where things have gone wrong and how you can avoid an expensive lawsuit against your business.
$195 MTA members | $330 Non-members
This course can also be delivered onsite for $880 - Maximum of 12 people.
9.00am - 12.00pm
See events calendar for future training
Theory and practical applications.
Motor Trade Association, Level 1, 81 Greenhill Road, Wayville SA 5034
No printing required. Register in three easy steps:
- Simply download this registration form and save to your computer
- Open the form from your computer, complete the form and save.
- Click the submit form button on the form to email the complete form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone 8291 2000