Are you ready to deal with a fire and/or emergency that requires evacuation?
Is your workplace compliant? Do you want a practical hands-on training that meets your needs?
The Australian standards require your business to have a trained Emergency Warden.
Undertake the Fire Warden Training to:
- Learn and apply practical skills in an interactive environment
- Preare for the potential stress of a real emergency in the workplace
- Enhance the safety of your workplace
- Meet compliance under Australian regulations
This workshop will provide a practical learning environment which focuses on:
- Warden roles and responsibilities
- Planning and conducting evacuations
- Fire safety and prevention
- Fire classes
- Emergency codes
- Practical firefighting with extinguishers and fire blankets
- Initial response to critical incidents
- Contacting emergency services
- Practical responses to emergency situations
Under the provisions of AS3745-2010, refresher courses are to be completed every two years.
On successful completion of this course, the participant will receive a statement of attainment for the following units of competency:
- PUAWER005B - Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
- CPPFES2005A - Demonstrate first attack firefighting equipment
Training is conducted by Tactical Training (RTO 2292).
$195 MTA members | $330 Non-members
9.00am - 12.00pm
March 18th, 2020
See events calendar for other upcoming training
Theory and practical applications.
Motor Trade Association, 3 Frederick Road, Royal Park, SA 5014
Phone 8291 2000
Register online for Upskilling Training here
Download the Emergency Warden Training (Fire Warden) flyer for more information.