Ever been asked to complete alterations to a vehicle that may be used in criminal activities? Would you know what to do if you are asked to do work which seems suspect? Ensure you, your employees and your business are safe from avoidable risks. Reduce or remove your exposure to liabilities by learning these important tips in the MTA’s Liability Exposure Interactive Workshop.
This course supplies practical learning on:
- Steps to take when you are presented with an unusual request
- Reducing or removing risks within your workplace
- Safe guarding against physical risks
- Ensuring you have appropriate paperwork in place, and what you need
- Actions you can take to cover yourself and your employees
Seemingly small choices now may have a big impact on your future. Cover yourself to ensure you aren’t negatively impacted.
$195 MTA members | $325 Non-members
9.00am - 12.00pm
See events calendar for future training
Theory and practical applications.
Motor Trade Association, Level 1, 81 Greenhill Road, Wayville SA 5034
Phone 8291 2000
Register online for Upskilling Training here
Download the Liability Exposure flyer for easy to print information.