The safe removal and replacement of air bags is a vital service to customers in any automotive business.
But… incorrect removal and replacement of SRS Airbags can put your customers and your business at risk (in the event of an accident).
Protect your customers and your business by ensuring your service staff are qualified.
Take advantage of the MTA’s nationally recognised and accredited training today!
Held over two nights, this course covers safety precautions when working with SRS systems, the removal and replacement units/assemblies such as airbags located in steering wheel assemblies, dash panelling, doors and other locations plus an overview of the SRS systems and components.
- AURVTA002 Remove and replace supplementary restraint systems (SRS)
Participants who successfully complete the course will be awarded a Statement of Attainment.
All candidates that participate in this course need to demonstrate competency in:
- WHS regulations/requirements, equipment, material and personal safety requirements
- Deactivation and recommissioning procedures for supplementary restraint systems
- Removal and replacement procedures for supplementary restraint systems
- Use of tooling and equipment - work organisation and planning processes
- Enterprise quality processes
$195 MTA members | $245 Non-members
5.00pm - 9.00pm (night course)
See events calendar for upcoming training
Course comprising 50% theory and 50% practical activities with written and skills assessments
MTA Training & Employment Centre, 3 Frederick Road, Royal Park SA 5014
Phone 8241 0522
Register online for Upskilling Training here
To print our flyer and course application click here.