Do you struggle with tough conversations? Join us for Tough Talks. You’ll learn employer and employee rights, steps to take so you avoid legal backlash and tools to help you approach potentially sensitive situations.
Equip yourself and employees with the tools and techniques to navigate difficult conversions, in both one on one and group settings.
The MTA’s Tough Talks will guide you through:
- Dealing with difficult situations to achieve the best outcome for everyone
- The do’s and don’ts of workplace meetings
- Dealing with difficult employees
- A practical workshop where you’ll get real experience with real scenarios in a controlled environment
Empower yourself and your employees to navigate confrontations and difficult conversations.
$195 MTA members | $330 Non-members
9.00am - 12.00pm
See events calendar for future training
Theory and practical applications.
On demand, or
No printing required. Register in three easy steps:
- Simply download this registration form and save to your computer
- Open the form from your computer, complete the form and save.
- Click the submit form button on the form to email the complete form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone 8291 2000