Being able to expertly carry out a light vehicle wheel alignment for your customer is vital in ensuring passenger safety and reducing excess and/or uneven tyre wear.
But… an unskilled wheel alignment can be dangerous for your customers, causing the vehicle to drift out of lane, hyper plane on wet roads and/or cause a lack of steering control.
Protect your customers and your business by ensuring an expert wheel alignment every time!
Take advantage of the MTA’s nationally recognised and accredited training today!
Completed over two days or three nights, this course covers the operating principles of steering geometry, wheel alignment procedures, diagnosing faulty systems, component defects and frame alignment checks.
- AURLTD006 Carry out light vehicle wheel alignment operations
Participants who successfully complete the course will be awarded a Statement of Attainment.
All candidates that participate in this course need to demonstrate competency in:
- WHS regulations/requirements, equipment, material and personal safety requirements
- Operating principles of steering geometry and wheel alignment
- Wheel alignment procedures
- Relationships between fault symptoms and component defects
- Frame alignment checks
- Wheel alignment system types and their construction
- Use of measuring tools and testing equipment
- Use of hand tools and specialised equipment
- Pre-check procedures
- Enterprise quality procedures
- Work organisation and planning processes
$195 MTA members | $245 Non-members
9.00am - 4.30pm (day course)
5.00pm - 9.00pm (night course)
See events calendar for upcoming training
Course comprising 50% theory and 50% practical activities with written and skills assessments
MTA Training & Employment Centre, 3 Frederick Road, Royal Park SA 5014
Phone 8241 0522
Register online for Upskilling Training here
To print our flyer and course application click here.